Thursday, July 10, 2008



I hate online ads. This particular one is disturbing. It is animated and the presidents actually dance (this is only a jpeg so my guys are just posing, trust me, I'm doing you a favor). I don't know what a tap dancing George Washington or Abraham Lincoln has to do with selling car insurance but they were dancing on my screen a few minutes ago. I've seen some bizarro ads online but this one takes the cake. The fact that somebody gets paid to design this crap blows my mind.

I think the worst ads are the ones advertising movies that hold your screen hostage for several seconds and won't immediately let you close them. They are almost always covering up what I want to read and they make me go bonkers (though that's not a long journey on most days). Apparently the concept, Less is More, went out the window years ago.

No comments: