Monday, July 07, 2008


I know it's been ages since my last post. I'd like to say it's because I've been so busy living a wild and fabulous life but I'd be lying. I have been busy working my two jobs and keeping up with my Etsy shop. I've also been selling my fabulous goods at a cool little shop in downtown Renton, WA called Happy Delusions. I'm a little behind but I will eventually post pictures of my proud little space. 

When I'm not busy coming up with new ideas for earrings or working so that I don't have to live in a box on the corner with my two kitties, I doodle. I find that the more I draw, the better I get. I was not blessed with that art gene where the talent comes with little effort. I have to practice, practice, practice. I've come up with some illustrations in the past few weeks that I'm extremely proud of and will be working on more in the upcoming weeks. For now, I'll post my sexy one-eyed pirate girl named Bennie (after Pat Benatar). Once I take pics, I'll be posting my Bennie earrings, brooch and necklace on my online shop

Stay tuned and I promise I won't let another seven months go by before I post again...

No comments: